Saturday, January 2, 2016

All that glitters...

So - I know. How often can one write "Ooops! Sorry! Long time no write!" and get away with it. It's not wasn't matter of laziness (I don't think) but more a matter to feeling I had nothing to say.

Imagine that! Nothing to say? she said.

I could say I've been in a funk (I have been) but who wants to read a blog about being in a funk? (not me!)

I guess we all feel funky from time to time  - I'm usually pretty oblivious to it all until I stop all my mindless "doing."  And then (once I stop doing) I have occasion to fall into the valley of the funk - I get funky!

Anyways I'm climbing my way back out. I've had a lovely few weeks away from work, done loads of Christmas baking, made some fantastic family dinners (imagine turkey dinner with all the fixings - wine biased short ribs with leek & mushroom risotto - Belgium waffles with fresh berries, whipped cream, bacon and freshly tapped Canadian Maple Syrup - now really can it get any better than that?)

We went to see Star Wars! In 3D!

We've had loads of snow and the sun is back out in all it's glory, so the winter walking is back on baby!

Well that's it for now - Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment