Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Projects & priority setting


Due to last year's semi successes in getting a few finishes in I thought I'd give it another go this year. I  found by actually targeting a few projects for completion I knew where to direct my energies. I belong to a Ravelry group called Quilters Knitting and have found it to be a great source of support online (which is great as I don't belong to a guild). For the Quilters Knitting Group I have posted the following picture for this quarter (quilting projects only):


  1. (Top left) - Circle Game Quilt - 1/16 blocks completed - #2 in process
  2. (Top right) - Chatter of Houses - hand appliqué - 20/48 centre blocks completed
  3. (Bottom left) - Gypsy Wife - all blocks done - need to sew together
  4. Middle right ) Hometown Picnic Quilt - blocks done - joining rows
  5. (Bottom Left) - centre paper pieced Mariner's compass - what to do? what to do?

For my own UFO quarter I have included both quilting and knitting:
  1. (Top) Hometown Picnic* 
  2. (Middle left) Chatter of Houses*
  3. (Middle right) Circle Game *
  4. (Bottom left) Viking Owl socks
  5. (Bottom right) Sandness Shawl
(*in both groups)

Well that's it for now - just thought I'd get my head in the game for where my priorities are!

Linked to WIP Wednesday Needle & Thread Network





1 comment:

  1. What lovely projects, Judi. I especially like your Gypsy Wife and Home town picnic. Your print and colour choices are very attractive to me. Thanks for posting to TN&TN's WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete