Monday, June 29, 2015

Yikes!

It's been a full year since my last write! (Not a good sign).

My biggest angst (problem? excuse?) is that it has become virtually impossible for my ancient old Dell computer and my Iphone and Ipad to play nice together. I've downloaded apps, Blogger, Blogsy, watched YouTube tutorials and spent countless frustrating hours with Windows 8 trying to make everyone play nice together. Finally I get so fed up - I just "go away" and do something else. I have decided that come fall I am thowing in the towel and going straight to Apple across the board. I tried to spread the love but seems like that just ain't going to happen.

So this - is how I'm spending my time.... Posting food pics


... And bike pics


... On Instagram. 

We're having an affair. Just point - shoot - play and post. Easy peasy.

You can follow me there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment