Monday, June 11, 2018

Quick post... post haste?

Good morning! I've been quite remiss in my posting lately... mea culpa!

But - enough time spent on apologies. I usually get all wrapped up in explaining the why - the who - the how - the...

Then I start revamping the design of my blog ... and and and... hit delete! We won't go down that rabbit hole. Speaking of  rabbit holes - I do think that I could legitimately blame Instagram for my absence where I have not 1 but 2 accounts. I have always been visually inclined so my "phone as camera" and instant gratification for posting has created a perfect Pavlovian social media storm. Thankfully I have not been remotely interested in my twitter account.

But - I digress.

I'm thinking of signing up for the Moda Blockheads 2 mystery quilt. It runs for 48 weeks. This is week 1 and block 2 is coming out Wednesday... I've checked my stash a few times and nothing inspires. I'd like to try something completely different for me. I have decided to go with a "solids" palette. That way I will have some great opportunities for future quilting explorations.

Additionally, I signed myself up for a Mug Rug swap on the Quilter's Knitting Ravelly Group. This one has a deadline so I need to keep my eye on the target for this one.

I have a ton of other WIPS - so here's a bit of eye candy.


Urban Chickens block - using my 100 Modern Blocks leftovers for this one


Stitchcat Hometown Picnic Quilt 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are back to blogging. LOVE seeing what everyone is working on (outside the Quilters Knitting group!)

    ReplyDelete