Sunday, October 27, 2013

Welcoming winter...

So - we all heard it was coming. Guess I was in denial - what with all the +20 celsius weather lulling us into complacency.



I woke up to rain around 7am - and here we are at 9:22 (details! details!) and it is snowing... I was supposed to walk this morning - but we have postponed. A good day for making soup? Trying out my new "slow cooker lasagna" recipe?

Kitchen reno is still in process - ironically sweating out the details of having finally chosen the kitchen cabinet hardware - and now the placement of same. Horizontal vs vertical. Or a combination of both? As we work through this process I am getting a much clearer understanding of what is referred to as "first world problems". Completely taking for granted that it's snowing outside and I'm snug in my house with heat, clean running water and loads of food. 

Anyways - happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment