Saturday, May 11, 2013

Okay - so I changed my mind...

I think they say it's a woman's prerogative. Probably a sexist historical catch phrase - but since I am a woman - and it conveniently fits - I'm playing it. (I could play the "It's Mother's Day" card - but that might be a minefield).

Old Guy on a bike - Vancouver Stanley Park
I was going to just stop blogging on here altogether, but after acouple months of exclusive blogging away on my crafty blog (yes I am still over there too) I realized this is where I've always talked about the other stuff.  The road trips, the Old Guy stuff. The what's in the garden and on the grill stuff? The adventures of Youngman I and II. Not to mention all the heady philosophical stuff like: Can shabby chic shams and pillowcases coexist with primitive steampunk dolls in the same guest room? The how crappy can my punctuation really get before I start getting blog complaints??

Don't get me wrong - I love my craft blog. It makes me feel like I'm being productive and documents my projects. "Whaddya mean I haven't been doing anything all day??? Did ya check my blog? I'm workin' my fingers to stumps!"

Anyways - so there you go folks. I am always sheepless at heart. And I'm baaaaaaaaa-ck!



No comments:

Post a Comment