Monday, November 5, 2012

A new website...

Good morning! Long time no write. As you can see since my "Under Construction" post there has been nothing going on. And I mean nadda. NO construction either. Just a de-struction of sorts. I strained my bicep (lifting my bicycle onto a bike rack  - which put painting walls and ceilings off the agenda. This was follwed by a vacation to San Francisco (where I spent hours at Britex and came home with one fantastic fabric remnant). Back to work - fell off a chair and broke a rib. That was a month ago - and I am finally getting back to where I can start sewing again.



But - in the meantime this weekend I found a new "Ravelry like" group on the net - with a slant towards sewing and quilting. It's just getting off the ground but it looks like it has lots of potential. I've joined up using my sheepless alter ego "stitchcat". Click on the image above - you will go there...

No comments:

Post a Comment